Moore Natural Balance
Features and Benefits of this Safe Forage™ Product
Moore Natural™ Balance is a Safe Forage™ product. Moore Natural™ Balance is a pelleted low-calorie, low nonstructural carbohydrate (NSC) concentrated source of supplemental protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals for use in all classes of horses and ponies. This product can be used to top dress or supplement feed.
- A protein, amino acid, vitamin, and mineral supplement for all classes of horses.
- Low-calorie, low-intake feed with highly concentrated essential nutrients for all classes of horses.
- Fortified with KER MICRO-MAX™ micronutrients which include natural-source vitamin E and organic selenium for superior antioxidant protection, chelated trace minerals for enhanced bioavailability, and B-vitamins, including biotin, to help performance horses thrive.
- Pelleted for easy, accurate feeding and mixing.
- Allows for feeding program flexibility. May be used in combination with other fortified grains to increase the nutrient concentration in the rations of horses consuming less than the recommended intake of other fortified feeds.
- Allows for use of bulk grains. Balances nutrient profile of cereal grains and forage.
- Easy keepers. Use as a source of supplemental nutrition for individuals that maintain desired body condition on forage alone or very low quantities of grain (<2 lb/day). When used as directed, Moore Natural™ Balance will provide necessary nutrients not provided in sufficient quantity by typical intakes of common forages.
- Metabolic problems. Appropriate for common metabolic problems. Appropriate for use as the sole feed in the ration of horses that require a low-calorie, low-starch, properly fortified diet such as horses with a history of: Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome and Laminitis*
- HYPP. May be used in diets for horses with HYPP* either as sole source of nutrition or in combination with straight cereal grains such as oats.
- DOD. May be used to develop a reduced calorie fully-fortified diet for growing horses suffering from developmental orthopedic diseases such as physitis.
*Please contact Thomas Moore Feed for detailed feeding and management advice for horses with metabolic and other health challenges.
|Crude Protein (min)||25.00%|
|Crude Fat (min)||1.50%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||10.00%|
|Copper (min)||170 ppm|
|Selenium (min)||2.0 ppm|
|Zinc (min)||470 ppm|
|Vitamin A (min)||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E (min)||180 IU/lb|
Soybean Meal, Sun-cured Alfalfa, Wheat Middlings, Monocalcium Phosphate, Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses, Salt, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (source of natural Vitamin E), L-Lysine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Mineral Oil, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
This is an informational label only.
Thomas Moore Feed is proud to bring you Moore Safe Forage Technology™. For more than 150 Years, the Moore Family has been farming hay and grain in the naturally nutrient-rich Brazos River Bottom, and now they are delivering a new and unique forage-based nutrition technology to the Texas performance and pleasure horse markets. Rather than adding roughage co-products to your feed for the sake of meeting a fiber specification, they have invested in and delivered a carefully grown, tightly managed, high quality forage technology. Moore Safe Forage Technology™ is designed to deliver high quality soluble fiber, which is the needed substrate for proper hindgut function, resulting in greater conversion of the overall daily diet into natural, safe and efficient energy for horses of all classes. Throughout evolutionary history, it has been vital for horses to continuously consume and utilize forage as the mainstay of their daily diet, and now, Thomas Moore Feed is bringing nature back to the horse, in the form of Moore Safe Forage Technology™.
KER Micro-Max™ micronutrients are designed to deliver the optimal amount and proper balance of critical vitamins and minerals to each class of horse for breeding, growth, performance, and overall health. When used as directed, Thomas Moore equine feeds containing Micro-Max micronutrient blends will deliver the nutrients horses need to complement the forage portion of the diet.
Utilize the KER MicroSteed™ – Ration Evaluation Software to generate a Moore Natural™ feeding protocol tailored to your horse! Click HERE!